Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A little bit of sun



So Dad talked me into going out to the river with him today to watch as he persuaded two of some of the rivers finest bottom feeders to go home with us. I pack my lawn chair and my good book and my great hat and forget to pick up the camera on the way out. That is the saddest part. I wish I could share his face as he reels them in. but I do feel sorry for them every time. The little bass we did put back but the squaw fish have to stay on the bank as they do not belong in our river I am told.
So when we get home I get these great shots of dad with his new friends.
Tomorrow we are heading up into the mountains for a couple of days. He knows a guy with a cabin and off we go. Look at me go really camping this summer who knew I was such an outdoor enthusiast.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! I love that you guys are on here! It's fun to peek into your lives since I can't be there with you! I miss you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete