Thursday, October 15, 2009

Who Doesn't love a beautiful Bride.



This week, My little Sister was married in My parents backyard.
She was beautiful and the groom was handsome.
Several of our family were there and we got some great shots of all the kids playing and being kids.
I am reminded once again that our families are so important to us and
we should do all we can to hold them close to our hearts
and to gather often to mingle our lives and hearts forever.
Enjoy a few of the shots from our great week.

Dylan enjoying a quiet breakfast before the chaos begins.


My sister Amy and Larkin with Grandma one Morning



Dylan and GreatGrandpa mowing the lawn for the big party


Derek helping Grandma make the Cream Puffs



The Fabulous cake that Amy's Hubby Scot made, just waiting for the finishing touches



1 comment:

  1. Great family photo, but I'm missing some kids? Right? Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete